Feels Like Los Angeles

Dog bites man, man bites dog, dog starts fire?

Hot off the wire…. Our local Patch reports that a dog inadvertently turned on the stove in a house here in Bel Air, starting a kitchen fire at 4:40AM. Lots of smoke, but all the occupants got out uninjured. Damages are estimated at $50,000. Fire officials say the house had a smoke detector but that it failed to go off.

Not to be outdone, some guy opened all four doors and the trunk of his car, turned on the wipers and started dancing with himself on the I-95 here in Harford County. It’s reported he slammed his fist down onto the hood of another vehicle. The man was taken to a local hospital for observation. Could be pre-election stress? Feels like one of those “Only in Los Angeles” stories. Except that it’s here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.